This section of the website gives Italian business administration and management academics the chance to share information on initiatives, roles, activities, publications, etc. of international scope. The various parties look forward to receiving information from individual academics, local representatives, and Italian representatives within international associations etc..
The method of transmitting and disseminating the information will be defined shortly.
- Notes on international relations,
- Degree of internationalization of universities
- Italian professors holding international positions – (in the process of being defined)
- Publication of papers in international journals by Italian academics (2001-06) – (in the process of being defined)
- Information on conferences and seminars of international scope – (in the process of being defined)
- Information on visiting academics provided by associated universities – (in the process of being defined)
News from International Scientific Associations or Academies (in the process of being defined)
- EURAM – (The European Accademy of Management)
- IAAER – (International Association of Accounting Education and Research)
- IFSAM – (International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management)
- EIASM – (European Institute for Advanced Studies in Management)
- EDAMBA – (European Doctoral Programmes Association in Management and Business Administration)