The Department of Law and Economics at University La Sapienza (Rome), the Department of Management at LUISS Guido Carli University (Rome) and the Journal Financial Reporting are jointly organizing the IV Workshop of Financial Reporting.
The event will take place in Rome the 13 and 14 June 2013.
The aim of the IV Workshop on Financial Reporting is to discuss high quality papers on all aspects of financial reporting and business communication. We welcome both empirical and theoretical papers and case studies on
- The introduction and the effectiveness of IAS / IFRS
- The role financial reporting in capital markets
The relationship between financial reporting and corporate governance
- Current and future reporting frameworks for risk/environmental disclosure.
- Social and environmental disclosure
- Accounting choice and earnings quality
- The role of annual reports and other business communication in financial reporting
- The role of narrative disclosure in financial reporting
All papers will be peer reviewed prior to acceptance for the workshop, and there is a discussion of the accepted papers after the presentation by the authors.
Keynote speaker: Brian Singleton-Green, Corporate Reporting Manager, ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales), London
Submission of papers: should you wish to have a paper considered for presentation at the workshop, please email a 1.000 word abstract or a full paper by 15 February 2013 to the following email address: email@example.com
To resolve any problem regarding paper submissions, please contact the local organising committee.
Submitting authors will be informed of the decision of the Scientific Committee by 15 March 2013. Full papers are expected by 15 May 2013.
At the choice of the Authors, conference papers might be considered and have a fast track for publication in Financial Reporting.