Controlling and Reporting for Intangibles – WORKSHOP della rivista MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Il workshop, alla sua seconda edizione, si svolge a Pisa, Dipartimento di Economia e Management, nei giorni di giovedì 11 luglio e venerdì 12 luglio 2013.
The general theme is controlling and reporting for intangibles and major interest is in papers that are based on a field-research or action-research methodology, but other methodological approaches are also welcome.
- Measuring and reporting intangibles and intellectual capital for managerial purposes
- Bridging the gap between intangibles’ performance and value creation
- The organizational role and effects of intellectual capital measurement
- Intellectual capital and intangibles management practices
- Developing and appraising organizational knowledge
- Leading and assessing learning in organizations
- Information systems for management and measurement of intangibles
The workshop will include also keynote addresses by our invited speakers:
Prof. Meir Russ (University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, USA)
Prof. Bino Catasùs (Stockholm University School of Business, Sweden)
The two paper categories for submissions are:
– full papers reporting theoretically and technically sound original research, associated with the main themes of the workshop;
– short papers, discussing ongoing work not yet ready for full publication and research project overviews.
Deadline for abstract submission: 1 May 2013 (300-500 word abstract for short papers and/or an 800-1000 word abstract for full papers).
The full papers presented at the workshop will be included in a fast track review process for inclusion in a special English-language issue of the Management Control Journal