Please have a look at the Call for Papers for the 2019 Annual Conference of the International Family Enterprise Research Academy (IFERA) 170 IFERA Reviewers are already lined up and waiting for your submissions! Join the community and visit the 2019 conference website to learn more about the conference and submission guidelines.
Conference theme:Feeding the fire of entrepreneurship: Theory and practice for the enterprising family
- We welcome various submission types, including full papers, work-in-progress papers, teaching case studies, and research dissemination papers.
Deadline for all submissions is 4th February 2019.
- Amazing key-note speakers: Howard Aldrich (UNC Chapel Hill), Jay Barney (University of Utah), Nadine Kammerlander (WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management)
- Great opportunity for paper development:AMR Workshop with Editor-in-Chief Prof. Jay Barney and Associate Editors
- Doctoral and faculty consortiafeaturing hands-on sessions dedicated to qualitative and quantitative research methods
- … and much more to be announced soon, stay tuned!
We hope you will join us in Bergamo (Italy) on 17-21 June 2019, and we look forward to hosting a great conference.
Conference Program Chairs
Tommaso Minola and Mara Brumana (University of Bergamo, Italy), Giovanna Campopiano (Lancaster University Management School, UK)
Josip Kotlar (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)